Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I am totally frustrated.........

I am really frustrated. I am feeling sick again! I was sick again last night, and it really made me mad, even though I made it to the bathroom. And today I feel crappy again. Dave got called into work today. The poor guy has been working 6 days a week lately. I feel really bad for him, he must be so tired. It was so cold last night. It was -15 Celcius last night, which I think is about 5 Fahrenheit. Usually it doesn't get that cold until the end of November, or at least December. The cold doesn't bother me, really, but I sure don't like the snow. I was a bit achey last night, and no matter which side I was lying on, the pain wouldn't go away. I got up to go watch tv. I made the mistake of lying on our couch, which sinks quite low, and when I went to get up, my pelvis hurt so much, it took me about 5 minutes to get off the couch! So I won't be sleeping on the couch any time soon! LOL Of course, Dave was nowhere near me, so I couldn't call him to help me! Dave said that next time I should make sure the phone was next to me, and I could've called his cell phone for help. (He was out tinkering in the garage!) It kinda reminds me of the commercial that everyone used to make fun of. (maybe people still do!) You know the one where the old lady has fallen and says, "Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up!" Maybe I should invest in one of those 'medic alert' button thingy's, lol!
Anyhow, nothing happening with this baby. I think that he knows it is too cold to come out, lol!

No comments: