Friday, October 27, 2006

Sick.....Again!

Last night was not the greatest night. I was sick 3 times. I was on the computer when I began to feel sick, but didn't think i'd actually 'throw up.' Well, unfortunately, I did, and did not make it to the bathroom for 2 of the times. Dave wasn't home, so I had to clean up my 'mess.' I went to bed right away after that, but did try to keep myself from getting dehydrated. Drank ginger ale, which helped settle my stomach somewhat. When I woke up this morning, I felt just as sick as last night, so I took a gravol. (I know it is ok to take this, because they gave it to me in the hospital in my 2nd month of pregnancy, when I had the flu.) This made me tired, so I had to 'sleep it off.' I awoke feeling a little better. I was, by then, a bit hungry. I made some cream of wheat, and managed to keep it down, which was a good sign. Went back to bed and fell asleep. When I awoke this time, I felt much better. By mid afternoon, I was able to get out and pick up a few groceries I needed.
I amnot too sure why I was sick. Maybe it was the flu, because I had chills and a headache. But then, I was sick last Tuesday as well. So maybe it's just hormones or something. Hopefully the hormones will ease up a bit after this baby is born! Oh, man, these last couple of weeks are driving me insane! But at least I know the end is in sight. I graduated with a guy named Mike, and he and his wife were in our prenatal class. She was due on Oct 20th. They tried to induce her this past Monday AND Tuesday, and both times it didn't work! They must be so frustrated. But I guess, they'll go back on Tuesday and try again.
That's pretty much all in 'Baby news', as you can see, it was a pretty boring day.....................

2 comments:

Lisanne said...

Oh no!!! :( That's awful! I am *so* sorry! Yeah, I wonder why that's happening ... I feel *so* badly for you! Maybe you did have a touch of the flu or something? Or maybe it's just your body reacting to trying to gear up for birth? That just sucks. :( I hope that you are feeling much better now and that it doesn't happen again. Just think ~ hopefully soon you'll be DONE with all of that and will feel MUCH better after your little boy arrives!

Anonymous said...

Aw sweeetie that sucks! It sounds like the flu. Everybody has it up here. I hope you get better really soon and that your baby comes soon. It sounds like you're really ready for him lol. Just think what it will be like after he finally comes and you're a mommy!

Blessings,
D.