Friday, October 20, 2006

10 days until my due date!!!!

Today is 10 days until my due date!! I am totally excited! as far as today went, it was a not bad day. My friend, April, took me out to lunch today. Also shared a white chocolate brownie......oh it was tastey!!! Came home, and Dave brought home a bunch of boy's baby clothing from a girl at work. It was such a nice thing to do. Plenty of sleepers and outfits. People can sure be nice.....it makes up for all the 'meanies' in this world!
It is rainy and windy today, and for the first time since i've been pregnant, I did not like the coolness. I think maybe it was the wind that bothered me the most. It definately looks like autumn today. The wind has blown all of the leaves EVERYWHERE!
My dog, 'Peanut,' has been totally acting weird the past few days. I think he knows something new is happening. (Or maybe when I took him for his haircut the other day, they shaved a portion of his brain?? LOL) I had him shaved pretty good, because this way, when it gets really cold, he'll have fur again. He usually gets so matted, and ice chunks stick to his fur, so this way, it is less likely to happen. I have a sweater for him, which he hates, and manages to get it off. He hates going outside when the grass is wet, or if it is raining. I took him outside last night to do his 'business,' which he didn't do, and sometime later he pooped and peed on the floor. I was totally not impressed! But, it wasn't on carpet, so it was easy to clean and sanitize the floor. Since his haircut, he has this thing with crawling right under the covers. It's kind of cute. He's been a bit defiant lately as well. He has been trying to get his rawhide treat on my bed and furniture, which he knows is not allowed. I had to shoo him off 3 times! The weird part of this crazy dog, is he likes to 'pounce' through freshly fallen snow! It's funny to watch him go through snow drifts like a rabbit. I wonder if it is possible for a dog to have ADD? I swear, sometimes he gets so easily distracted. Sometimes he'll be put outside to do his business, and he ends up staring off into the sky, or wherever. Well enough about my dog, after all, this is supposed to be a baby blog! Just not a whole lot happening with baby today. He moves around once in awhile. According to my doctor, he has flipped around from one side to the other. His heartbeat was detected on my left side for so long, but yesterday at my appointment, his heartbeat was detected on my right side. Maybe that's why I have been so achy lately??!
Well, I had better go finish my laundry.
Ta-ta!

1 comment:

nicole said...

i love your dog. but, yes, he is nuts, and i wouldnt be surpirzed if he has ADD or even ADHD.

cool that baby mason flipped around, perhaps getting a better angle on things??? getting ready to take that first trip???


i cant wait for pictures!!