Monday, October 30, 2006

"Happy Due Date" to me!!!

Well, my due date has come.........(Today), and soon will be gone............and no baby! I am getting so impatient! I did get some last minute things done last night, though. I am ready if this baby comes tomorrow. I was not quite as sore today as I have been, so I went out with my dad for lunch today. Didn't do too much today, I thought I'd better just relax a little bit. I may have overdone it a little bit last night with my vacuuming, etc. Not a whole bunch to report, really. My grandma phones me everyday, asking, "Do you feel anything yet?" I always have to say "No." She's funny. My Aunt also phoned yesterday to check out my 'status.' So, for anyone who reads this, I am sorry to say, "No baby as of yet." But it can't be much longer now. I say sometime in the next week our 'little Munchkin' will soon arrive.
I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: