Thursday, November 02, 2006

Just a matter of time..........

I think it's just a matter of time now. I was at the Dr.'s today, and I think things are starting to 'soften up.' If I do not go into labor by Tuesday, then I am supposed to call my ob/gyn to get in to see him and see what he says. So, basically, I am hoping my baby will be born within the next 5 days or so. I am more impatient than ever now! I am just basically hanging around the house, doing the odd chore, and taking my dog for short walks. Dave has been so busy, and I feel really bad that I can't help him. He just got a really great job. He will be running a pub/restaurant. He really loves to cook, so going back to this trade will be great for him. It has great potential for him down the road. So, for now, he's getting the restaurant ship-shape to re-open in the next few weeks, plus he's cooking for the pub (Which is still open.) The previous people who ran it really did a horrible job in keeping everything organized, etc. Dave is determined to get things back in shape, which I know he can do, because he is an excellent cook, and has a lot of knowledge in the food industry. Plus, it also helps that he knows most of the food reps in town. Even though Dave is putting in some really long days for now, in the end, things will slowly get organized, and he won't need to put in as many hours. I really do wish that I could help him in some way, but there's not a lot I can do in my pregnant 'condition.' So, basically, we're still waiting for baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh things are looking up! Sounds like Dave found a great job. It's nice to have a job that you love and enjoy doing, isn't it? And don't worry about not being able to help him, just keep healthy and look forward to your little bundle of joy!

D.