Monday, November 06, 2006

Still at a standstill.............................

I am still waiting ever so IMPATIENTLY.....lol! Nothing much is happening at the moment. (Still). I don't feel different. I called my doctor today, just to see how long I should go before being really concerned about this baby. I am to go to the hospital for either a stress-test, or a non-stress test. (Don't know which one.) If baby is ok, then hopefully I give birth by Friday. If not, I go in to the hospital on Friday at 8:00am to be induced. I am really hoping I have this baby before then. Like tonight, or tomorrow! About 6 months ago, I had the date Nov 6th in my head as the baby's birthdate. I have less than 8 hours to go. Time will tell, but I just can't see it happening. I am trying to keep myself busy with household chores, etc. It's not really working too well. I just keep thinking of this baby! I also am grounding him already! (For not coming "HOME" on time!) Hahahahaha!
As I usually say, "I'll keep everyone posted!"

No comments: