Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Non-stress test today.........

I had a non-stress test today, at my doc's request. Everything was fine with my baby. So now, if I do not have this baby by Thursday night, I go in at 8:00am on Friday, Nov 10th to be induced. I am still hoping to have this baby before I need to be induced. But, if I have to be induced, that's the way it is, I guess. If that doesn't work, I sit out the weekend, and they'll try again to induce me on Monday. If that doesn't work, I am not sure what the next step is, so hopefully it works. I really don't want a c-section at all, unless absolutley necessary. As I say in every blog........"I am so tired of being pregnant!" lol. I mean it's been worth it, and I'd do it again, but enough is enough already, lol.
Until next time..................................

No comments: