Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another day in pregnancy life........

Another day in my life as a pregnant woman. Nothing exciting about today, really. I just know that for some strange reason, I was really super tired today. In fact, I could've slept all day. I was just so drowsey, like someone slipped me a sleeping pill or something. I did get up eventually and have a bath. The main pain I had today was that darn sciatica! It was truly horrible today. I could barely walk......it was that painful! I finally gave up on braving it out and took a couple of tylenol. It seemed to help a little bit, but not a whole lot. It basically took the edge off. My sciatica improved a little bit more, and I killed time by making banana bread, which I love. I am so looking forward to possibley having this baby on Friday. (Tomorrow would be better, though.) So, as of yet, still nothing in the way of baby arriving.

3 comments:

Lisanne said...

Maybe today is the day? Are you being induced? Wishing you all the best of luck if you are ... holding good thoughts for you! Oh, I'm so excited for you to experience the birth of your child!

Anonymous said...

It just occured to me that you probably had your baby yesterday. If so, CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY! I'll be praying for you. Good luck and happy recovering!

Lisanne said...

I bet that you've had your little guy by now! I am SO excited for you guys ... hope to hear an update soon and see a picture! Yay ... thinking of you!