Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Still playing the waiting game......

Another day in the waiting game. Not much happening. I did manage to do some laundry, my dishes and go through my closet and get rid of clothes I don't wear. Only 5 more days until my due date, not that reaching my due date means I will have my baby on that actual date. It still is fun to count down. I got a HUGE, sudden craving for a 'white chocolate brownie' from Moxies. Of course, it was 10 PM, and I had to drive all the way across town to get it, but oh, it was so worth it!
My 'little guy' was squirming quite a bit today. Maybe he's getting restless? Right now, I am pretty sore. I am having a hard time walking because of the pressure on my back and other areas. Sometimes the pain is a 'shooting' pain, which is really uncomfortable. I am getting so nervous about this whole labor thing. I am so horrible with pain! I hate the discomfort I am having right now, let alone what labor will be like. I will try to take my mind off of my aches and pains by taking my dog for a walk, maybe that will help!
Until next time!

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

Yeah, try to take your mind off things if you can. [I should take my own advice, LOL!] :) Isn't it hard just waiting? And not knowing? I wish the best for you guys. Every morning I wake up thinking, "Will this be the day?"