Thursday, October 26, 2006

I think we'll be waiting for quite awhile!

Well......I think we'll be waiting for awhile before our 'little Munchkin' arrives. I had an appointment with my ob/gyn this morning. Actually, he was a substitute for my regular doctor, who is away at a conference. He was a nice guy. He did an internal exam, to see if I have dilated any. Nope! Not at all! My cervix is not 'ripe' as they like to say, which means basically it is not soft and ready to go. :( But, he did say that our sons's head was quite low, so I guess that would explain the pain I feel at times from his head pressing on everything. I am pretty sure he'll be a November baby, which is not a bad thing, really. I just want him NOW! LOL! Hopefully he'll come before my 42nd week. I can probably handle another week or so, but after that.......get my little guy OUT!
That's prett much all there is to report for now. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get him out!! i wanna see him lol. Hope all is well. Just a few more days....maybe tonight???

Lisanne said...

Hmm ... yes, perhaps a November baby! :) I hope that you won't feel too much discomfort in the coming days ... sometimes it feels like our daughter could just fall out. LOL! :)