Saturday, October 28, 2006

Feeling not so sick today......

I am feeling much better in the nausea department today. Pain though, has been my big nusiance for today. I was supposed to go out for lunch with my mom-in-law today, but I just couldn't walk terribly well. It was like my baby had his head just jammed 'down there!' I really felt like he was going to fall out. My back pain wasn't so bad, it was the pelvic pain that was such a pain, literally! I finally managed to kill some of the pain by lying on my side. But everytime I had to get up, I was limping along. When my bladder got even a little bit full, it hurt like heck! I actually felt like someone had kicked me in the crotch. (Sorry, I know that sounds gross, but that's really what it felt like!) Sure, I am complaining a lot lately, but I still think this is totally worth it. So, I am pretty much going to take it easy for the next while, and stick close to home. That's all I can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh sounds like you're pretty close sharla! Hope that you're feeling better and taking it easy. I would reccommend sleeping as much as you can, because by the sounds of it you're going to go into labour pretty soon (my mom agrees!).

Cheers and blessings!