Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not a great day.

Today started all right. I took my dog, 'Peanut' for his haircut. I came home and did some laundry and dishes. My uncle from Saskatchewan called from his cell phone. He was in town with my grandma because she had to have some lazor thing done on her eye. He had some errands to run, so he dropped her off at my house for a couple of hours. We chatted and I showed her the baby's room. I made her some supper and tea. We chatted some more, and it was while we were chatting, I began to feel nauseated. I didn't think much of it, really, since I had felt sick once in awhile. I got up to go to the bathroom, and I just made it to the bathroom, when I got sick! I was not impressed! I am not sure why I was sick, but I don't think I'll be eating anytime soon! Plus, I have had lower abdominal cramps all day that were really bothersome. I have been uncomfortable, achy and crampy all day. Oh, I just can't wait til this is over!!!! I think I'll go lie down now, maybe i'll feel better.
Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww muffin! i hope you're feeling better. Maybe you're just doing to much, pushing yourself too much. Take it easy! Haha my mom just read this and said "oh yeah, tell her that, but you don't do it yourself!" I've been pushing myself too much and feeling the consequences!

Cheers, D.

Lisanne said...

Oh no!!! I am *so* sorry to hear that! Ick! :( I have an anxiety disorder that revolves around a fear of getting sick. I'm afraid of something like that happening. Do you feel better now? Do you think that it was something you ate, maybe? I've felt icky today, actually. Kind of queasy, kind of not ~ just "off" and "bleh." :( Here's hoping that we both feel better very soon ... get some good rest!