Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Just an ordinary day!

Today was just a 'normal' day. I decided it was time to do some more shopping for baby. It was really fun....but hey, I like shopping most of the time! I bought a few sleepers in various sizes. Of course, not knowing the sex of my baby made it harder, but I stuck to whites, yellows and greens. I think I did all right. I also bought bath hoodies, wash cloths, and crib sheets. Stuff I am going to need other than clothing. If I'd had a million dollars, the fun I could've had! In fact, I had more fun shopping for the baby than I did shopping for myself. Can't wait til the next time!

2 comments:

nicole said...

glad to hear that the cramps are nothing to worry about, and that the heartbeat is nice a nd strong. when i have time, we'll have to go shopping together shar!

love ya!!!

nicole

Maggie said...

baby shopping is so much fun! I still wanted greens and yellows even though we know we're having a boy...what's with all the blue for goodness sake?! I don't like wearing the same color every day, why would my baby? Anyway, everyone has told me that sleeping gowns are great, they have elastic at the bottom instead of legs and feet so you just pull it up, change the diaper and pull it back down. Sounds so much simpler than snaps!