Friday, March 10, 2006

My first ultrasound

March 10/06

I went to have my ultrasound. I was scared. As far as I can tell, there is nothing to be immediately concerned about. The lady who did it wasn't allowed to tell me a whole lot, as it is a doctor's duty to do that. She didn't seem too concerned, thank goodness. I see my Doctor on Tuesday for the total results.
The cool thing.........I saw my baby's heart. She pointed out baby's heart just a fluttering away!!! It was soooo cool! I almost wanted to cry!! Then she said she could get it's heart rate. You really have to be still for that. So, as I barely breathed, she got it. 107 Beats per minute!! It definately reassured me somewhat.
One bad thing about today-I just couldn't eat a whole lot today. I think I may have starved my baby today. I was just mostly nauseated today, so I didn't even want to think about food today. I guess it's time for crackers! Later!!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Your ok, you can leave me on your list.

cooky267 said...

The first ultrasound how exciting, even though it was scheduled during an axious moment. I am keeping you and the baby in my thoughts and prayers...

Toni