Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting bigger

Well, I am in my last couple of months in this pregnancy, and I am kind of glad. I am starting to feel uncomfortable more often than not. I am pretty sure this baby has his head lying on my bowels, because I sure feel a lot of pressure on my lower back, and I know this sounds gross, but I constantly feel as though I need to have bowel movement. I remember feeling this way with Mason, but I feel like it's too soon to feel this way. I am having difficulty sleeping most nights, and turning in bed usually ends up hurting, LOL. And I seem to be cramping a lot more as well.....but otherwise I am fine.
Mason is getting excited for his new baby brother. Other than that, we all had a great Christmas and New Year's.......and so now the countdown begins!

No comments: