Thursday, April 17, 2008

Potty time!!!!

Well, I went out and bought Mason a little "potty." The first couple of days he just sat on it once in awhile.......not doing much. Then on April 14th/08.........he finally did it!!!! Before I give him a bath, I usually sit him on his "Potty." Well, he got up, and I realized he went 'pee' in his potty! U was SOOOO excited, I was shrieking and hugging him........like a lunatic! And of course, I had to phone EVERYONE. (Dave thought I was nuts!!)
Today his grandma gave him a bath. She told me that for some reason, Mason wanted out of the tub sooo badly. She got him out, and he sat on his potty..........and went pee!!! YAY! I am very excited about this new stage. Of course, I am not going to push it----Mason can go at his own pace. If he does, he does------If not, I know he will someday!
That's pretty much the excitement of the week!!

No comments: