Friday, December 14, 2007

Mason had his 1 year shots today......he tolerated them quite well. He is 78 inches long, and weighs a whopping 24 pounds. They are happy with his progress. No problems with him at all. I wish I had more time to update this blog more often, but I am just to busy trying to keep up with everything......cleaning, work, Mason.........you know!
Getting ready for Christmas. It'll be nice Mason can open some of his own gifts. Last year he was too little, so I can't wait!
Gotta run for now!

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Just update when you can, enjoy reading about you and Mason. Im assuming he is not really 78 inchs long though :) . He weighs the same as my 2 1/2 year old he he

Lisanne said...

HAHA ... 78 inches long ... wow, what a tall baby! LOL! :) Too funny. Hey ~ sorry I haven't visited your blog in SO long! :(