Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Only a few more days!

Only a few more days until I move! I am so tired of living out of a suitcase! I can't wait! It'll be so nice to feel organized again. Mason needs his crib again, as he's been sleeping in his playpen. He doesn't seem to mind though.
Mason's chest infection is coming along quite well. He has finished his antibiotics. He's quite happy. I am waiting for some teeth to appear though! I think very soon.
We had a nice visit in Maple Creek with his great-grandma last week. She was very sad to see us go. We had to come back earlier because of a appointment for his vaccinations this past Frday, then on Monday his 6 month check-up. He is coming along nicely, growing and developmentaly.
It has been so rainy the past week and a half...I am ready for a bit of sun. We are going to go for a nice walk on Thursday with all of our friends from our 'mommy' group. That's about all that is new here...............just taking things day by day................

No comments: