Sunday, September 10, 2006

Active baby!

I actually amused myself today by watching my stomach! Crazy, but it was kinda cool! This baby of mine was wriggling up a storm! My stomach was bouncing around like crazy! But I loved it!!! It is so amazing what a woman's body does during pregnancy! I am in awe of just what a neat experience this has been. It has been so worth the morning sickness, backaches, etc. Only 7 weeks left to go (approximately). I am getting too impatient for this baby to arrive. I am a bit nervous, but I think every new mom is.
Had a pretty quiet weekend this past weekend. Dave worked, I went to April's wedding shower today. Her wedding is on Sept. 30th. Dave most likely will work, so I'll have to drive out to Elkwater myself. That makes me nervous, as it's exactly one month to my due date. But I have a cell phone. Elkwater is about a 45 minute drive away. I'll definately talk to Dr. J and make sure he thinks it is ok.
This week should be quiet. A few appointmentas here and there, but that's about it.

2 comments:

Lisanne said...

Isn't it amazing to just watch your belly move? hehe :) Sometimes Baby Girl moves and it actually hurts! LOL! :) I can't believe that I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. [Also my birthday!] :) I hope that your nausea goes away ... I've heard that women can feel funky during the last few weeks as their bodies try to prepare for the big event. Sometimes I feel "blah," too. :( I'm just ready to be done!

Jessica said...

I used to love to lay in the bathtub and watch my stomach make the water move. It was peaceful and relaxing.

I ended up driving 4 hours away by myself for my grandmother's funeral less than 2 weeks from my due date. I was so scared and having horrible contractions the whole way there. The way back I was much calmer and didnt have any problems! I had to pack all of my stuff in the car just incase I went into labor. The carseat, the diaper bag, baby supplies, my supplies. It was weird to be packing for a baby without a baby. Even weirder was thinking that I could be coming home with a baby!!!!