Sunday, August 20, 2006

Paranoid with doggy troubles!

I think I am totally paranoid! The other day, I was vacuuming, and pulled a stomach muscle (or something). Then yesterday, I was feeling really weird. My gut totally hurt, I felt a lot of pressure, and just totally uncomfortable. It has been my weirdest pregnancy feeling so far! I think this baby was in a weird position or something, but it was kinda freaking me out. I called the hospital to get some reassurance, as I did not want to go there. They basically told me if I was super uncomfortable, and if it didn't go away, to come in. Also suggested were a warm bath and tylenol. The bath didn't do a lot, but I took a tylenol and woke up feeling less uncomfortable and not in as much pain.
Today was a crazy day! My darn dog, "Peanut" got out of the house when my neighbours little girl came over. So I tried to get the little bugger to come back, and he wouldn't!!! So I hopped in my car and tried to coax him in my telling him we were going for a "car ride", which he LOVES. He still wouldn't come, so I pretty much chased him two blocks away, trying to get him, sometimes leaving my car parked in the middle of the road! I didn't care though, there was room for people to go by. My biggest fear was if Peanut made his way toward 12th Street, which is quite busy! I didn't want to have to scrape him off the road! Finally, he stood still, and I grabbed him and put him in the car. I was so mad!~!!!! I gotr home all red-faced, out of breath, and my gut aching. I am so totally out of shape, it's not even funny! But I think a running, mad pregnant woman must've looked pretty funny to my neighbours!! One of my neighbours gave me heck for not asking her to help. So did my mother-in-law. But alls well, ends well! I think that pretty much did me in. After I caught my breath I went for a nap! lol But that was just another day in my life!

2 comments:

nicole said...

i cant belive that peanut wouldnt get in the car, thats so strange of him!

did the hospital suggest that maybe you are starting to feel braxton hicks contractions? they're like practice contractions for when it's time to deliver!!!

anyways, i'll call ya when i get back home!!

nikki

Lisanne said...

Vacuuming is *difficult* while pregnant ~ at least, toward the very end. It makes my sides hurt. :( I'm not surprised that it made you feel uncomfortable. So just be careful with that! Yeah, have you felt any Braxton-Hicks contractions yet?