Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thanks, Nikki (From U.S.A)

Mrch 16/06

Thanks Nikki AKA Nastybrat. (I know two Nikki's). The girls at work also suggested "What to Expect When Your Expecting." So of course, I bought it. So not to worry Nikki, I think I am starting to be informed. Plus, my Dr. gave me a book as well.
It's funny how people refer to a baby by a certain sex, according to how they feel. LOL! I refer to it as a 'He", while some others, including you Nikki, refer to it as a girl...................time will tell!
And Nikki, don't worry: I am eating well. My husband used to be a cook, so he makes sure I get lots of veggies, etc. In fact, he personally drove to my work to bring me lunch because I forgot one yesterday. I was just going to by lunch, but that wasn't good enough for him.
Anyhow, nothing much new here. According to my sonagram, I am exactly 7 weeks tomorrow. So, amazingly.......almost 2 months gone!! (Yay!)
I find that work totally tires me out. I have not felt this tired in ages! I hope this passes, because I have so many tasks at work that need to be done, and being tired just makes my head fuzzy and I need to just sit down. As for my dreadful "ALL DAY" sickness.........Yes, it's all day, not just morning. It switches itself on/off like a light switch. But my DR. gave me this medication totally safe for my baby. It's basically Vitamin B6. I asked about 10 times if it was ok to take it. But it is, so hopefully it works.
Well, off to bed I go! I actually went to bed after supper, like at 6:30pm. I got up a little while ago to let the dog out, so I think I better get back to bed. Bye for now, everyone!
Sharla

1 comment:

nicole said...

glad to hear all is well sharla! and really hope that the medication the doc gave you works.
glad dave is spoilin ya, he i an excellent cook and he'll be sure that you get good nutrition. it was great seeing how excited you two are!!