Thursday, March 23, 2006

Miserable day!

I'd like to say today is a good day. Unfortunately, it's not. My cold is worse than ever today. I worked only half my shift on Wednesday. I came home and went right to bed. Got in to see my Dr. in the afternoon. I just needed a note for work, because where I work, they are not exactly nice. But of course, my Dr. checked me out. He's a really good Dr. He insisted that I stay off of work until Monday. This means, i'd miss only half of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. This happens to be my weekend off, thankfully. And of course, the usual: lots of fluids to drink, steamy showers for my sinus, etc. Only today, I wake up and I can feel this cold moving down to my chest, which is definately NOT good. Because I have asthma, chest colds give me a heck of a time. So now, my breathing is a bit more difficult. Hopefully this clears up instead of getting much worse. I don't want to end up in the hospital. My Dr. will give me antibiotics only if necessary. I don't want them at all unless my cold turns into a lung infection. So for now, I plan to sleep, sleep, sleep. (The baby's probably swimming around there every time I cough! lol)
If anyone has any natural cold remedies, i'd like to hear some. Like I have said before, I am open to ideas. TTFN!
Sharla

1 comment:

cooky267 said...

Hey Sharla, have a bath with some euctulyptus oil in it, will help you breath in no time at all.