Friday, March 10, 2006

Freaking out!

March 10/06

Ok, being a first pregnancy and all, I am very nervous. Any little pain, or anything that doesn't feel right, I am going to panic, because, well, that's just me!
I've been having some mild cramping, doesn't hurt a lot. No bleeding, thank God. But I called "Alberta Health Link." This is a line that you can call re: any medical concerns. I sure didn't want to go to the E.R and be told I was crazy. Well, this nurse recommended that I see a Doctor, just to be safe. Of course, at 8:00 at night in Medicine Hat, there is not anything BUT the E.R open. So I went. They scheduled me for an ultra sound, just to check things out. That is today at 1:00pm. I didn't go to work today, as I was feeling not that great. (Still not feeling great). So, as I sit here, I am drinking all the required water. I'll let you all know how things go. If anyone has any suggestions, I am listening..............
Sharla

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was the exact same way with the first pregnancy. I think I ended up with like 7 ultrasounds and had a perfectly healthy baby. One good thing to remember is that after they detect the heartbeat your risk of miscarriage is very very low like under 10 percent or something so this is great news for you! Congrats. I will be following your journey! Its so much fun but relax because its harder on the pregnancy when you are worrying alot.
http://givingmommy.typepad.com/giving_mommy/