Saturday, August 25, 2007

MMMMMM......Yummy dog food!!!

My little guy tested dog food for the first time today! lol I had decided that since he was busy playing with his toys in the living room, I'd go and quickly get dressed. Well, things got a little too quiet, and it'd only been about a minute or 2. I went out into the kitchen, and sure enough, Mason had decided to test out the dog food. Mason usually just plays in the water dish, but this time he thought the food would be ok to try. It was dry food, so it wasn't messy.........but the funny thing is, he never made a face when I saw him. (Could he have enjoyed the flavor??!!) Anyhow, I was ready to help him if he was going to choke. I got the piece out of his mouth.....and all was good. Just goes to show: NEVER leave the kids ALONE at ANY time!! LOL
Mason is still 'bum' scooting, but everyday I see that there is more things he can do.......he loves to stand up.
As for the sleep issue, it still remains, but I think he's really teething bad! I haven't seen that much drool out of him in quite some time! Plus he's cranky. Unfortunately, all he wants these days is a bottle...........he doesn't want much for solids. But, he is taking some food, so I guess he's ok. He does want his bottle in bed with him, and usually I don't allow it. (Don't want rotten teeth!) But I have given in a couple of times because I just couldn't deal with the crying......but I sure brushed his teeth the next morning! So, I am thinking that maybe it'll just be a couple of 'unsettled' days while his teeth are bugging him, then hopefully we'll get back on track......I definately don't want this when I am back at work, which unfortunately is on Sept 4th........a WHOLE other story! (This is the part where I cry about going back to work!!) :(

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

Kids get into everything, i never realised how much to my second came along. Im sure the dog food tasted just yummy really.
Sorry for the continued sleep problems, will reply to your email tonight.