Saturday, September 23, 2006

Uncomfortable for another 5 weeks or so.

What a lame day today has been. I had absolutely no energy whatsoever. I didn't accomplish much. Although, last night Dave and I bought some laminate flooring for the baby's room. It's gonna look nice. What we have in there right now is so UGLY! Saw Dr. J on Thursday. Unfortunately, he is going to be gone to a conference on my due date. So I am hoping baby will come either just before he leaves, or just after he comes back on Nov 5th. I really would like him to deliver if possible, as he's the one I have seen throughout this pregnancy. I do know baby will come when it wants to, so obviously I will get whomever is on call. I do not know the other doctors, so it would be weird for them to deliver. But I guess when I am in hard labor, it will not matter who gets the baby out, as long as he/she gets out! LOL.
Had my grandma here for overnight Thursday/Friday. She had an eye appointment in Medicine Hat. She got to see baby's room, (what we have done so far). Since Dave accidently ripped part of the wall as he was taking the window trim off, we had to fill it in, and are now going to paint that small section. Then it'll be time to do the floor!!! I know this baby is going to have the nicest room in the house! In time, though, we have other reno plans for our house. It'll just take some time and money, so we'll do it little by little.
Dave's back is slowly improving. He is dying to get back to work. He'll continue with physio until they give him the ok, plus he sees the doctor on Monday. So we'll see what happens. Lisanne, if you read this: "I can relate to the pelvic cracking!" It is so weird!! Since I sleep on my sides now, every time I turn from one side to the other, my pelvic area will kind of crack, snap, or pop, whatever you want to call it! It is so crazy! But at least I am not alone in this area. But wow, I am totally getting uncomfortable now! I hate to bend over!! I am unable to vacuum (my gut is getting in the way!) But, it is all for a good cause. Only about 5 weeks or so now!!! The excitement is building!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

Can you BELIEVE how little time we both have left??? OMG. It's exciting but also overwhelming and nerve-wracking at the same time. We're trying to get flooring installed in our bonus room, too! hehe :) I'm sorry that you're uncomfortable right now. So am I. I can't wait to find out what you're having.