Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update........finally!







I have been wanting to update, really, I have! But am I ever busy!!! I am now back into the swing of things at work, and it's going pretty well, I'd say. Yes, I still miss my little boy, and yes I feel guilty for having him in daycare. (That'll never go away!) But we are managing.



I enjoy my days' off with Mason very much. I haven't been obsessing about my house.....I try to keep it clean for the most part, but I would rather enjoy my son......chores can wait!



The other day, Mason discovered he could get into the dog's kennel. I saw him sticking his head inside, and the next time I looked he had gone right inside of it.......getting stuck because of the way his legs were bent. It really was funny.

The kennel comes apart, so I wasn't worried. But holy cow! Does he ever find trouble! Earlier this evening Mason was watching me change my sheets on my bed......or so I thought! I looked at him and he had something in his mouth. It was my pencil sharpener.....along with pencil shavings! "OMG! How did I MISS that going into his mouth?!!" I usually catch everything before it gets to his mouth, but not this time. So of course, I made sure he didn't swallow any. He is getting faster and faster! Oh, and for the past 2 weeks or so, Mason has actually CRAWLED! I know now he can do it, he just prefers the 'bum scooting' method best. And that's what's new here!

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

LOL Mason sounds great, kids really do find anything and everything. We joke Eilidh would be able to find food in a famine as she seems to find something to eat everywhere (and thats after i spent all day cleaning) .
Good to hear that your all adjusting to you being back at work, it must me tough

Lisanne said...

It's crazy how much they can get into. Meredith's current thing is getting into our cat's food and eating it! *sigh*