Friday, December 22, 2006

A pretty quiet day!

Not a lot happening today. Mason has been pretty quiet, but alert. He had his 6 week check up today, and is now a WHOPPING 6.1 kg's, which is 13.42 pounds! I am starting to worry. The doctor is pleased with how healthy he is. I am worried though about 1 thing. Is he going to be obese as a child? I don't want him to go through that. I was not an obese child at all, so I am not sure what kids go through. But, I did pack on some pounds when I was about 23 or so, mostly due to some medications I was on, and don't like it. I have lost some since then, but I have a ways to go before I hit my ideal weight. So, if anyone out there knows of a baby that was big at birth, and how they are doing now, please let me know! For now, I am just going to plan for my son to get a lot of excercise and outdoor activities, and eat properly.
Having family at my house for Christmas, so it'll be neat to have Mason's first Christmas! (The camera is ready!) Of course, he is too little to do much, but it's still exciting just the same!
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!! Happy New Year!

No comments: