Friday, November 03, 2006

Just another day in the waiting game.............

Just another day in the waiting game. Impatient doesn't describe what I am feeling right now. Cranky and achey is what I am right now. I am trying to not be cranky, but at times it is a bit hard. I have sharp, shooting pains in my pelvis, my lower back is aching, and as sick as this sounds: The pressure on my rectum is driving me insane! I am not sure if the baby's head is the cause of this pain, but I am beginning to think so. I am only on day 4 of being overdue, but man, I am getting so sick of it! So, I guess I am just venting, for now. I am trying to keep myself busy. I actually shovelled the snow this afternoon. (I did it slowly) I had to do something. At least my dog is keeping me company while Dave's at work. He is being a bit of a nusiance today, but then again, he's like a kid, having some 'good' days, and some 'bad/mischevious' days. I'll keep everyone posted...........................

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

My OB did tell me that the aching that I was feeling "down there" was probably our daughter's head pushing up against the cervix.