Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day! It was okay, considering my situation.....(See previous entry). I went to lunch with my mom-in-law, and stepmom. I also went to visit my mom's gravesite. I sure wish she were here.
Yesterday was soooo hot outside, like about 29 Celcius. Today it is raining and cool.
Oh, in Mason's life: He is on solids. He seems to really like rice cereal, carrots and butternut squash. The funny thing is, is his poop is orangey when eats carrots, LOL! Plus it stains his bum orange a bit, LOL (Even when I have bum cream on him!) Sorry, but it is funny. Anyhow,, that's pretty much all that's new here. When I move into my new place, i'll be able to update this thing more often.
Later! (Gotta go watch the Medicine Hat Tigers kick butt!) GO TIGERS GO!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

I'm glad to see that you're still blogging, Sharla. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I cannot believe what your husband did. When do you move into your new place? I look forward to e-mailing you, hopefully soon. Congrats to Mason on solid foods! (Well, solid is a relative term!) LOL! :)